What materials are your shirts made of?
Our tees are made with combed and ring-spun cotton, which allows them to be more lightweight and comfortable, yet extra durable. Certain "heather" colors also contain a small percentage of polyester. Please note that all YOUTH tees have been preshrunk.
When should I expect my order to be delivered?
Orders generally leave our warehouse within 3 business days. You should expect to receive your order(s) within 3-5 business days after they have left our warehouse. Please note that due to our shipping methods, different items may arrive in different packages and arrive slightly before or after the others. You can find more info about our shipping policy by clicking here.
How will my child feel while wearing their Wolf Diabetes apparel?
Mighty Proud and Confident!
How do I track my package?
You will receive a shipment confirmation email with a tracking number once we ship your package. You can also download the "Arrive" app when prompted to follow the progress of your order.
-On rare occasion, information about the progress of your shipment is not updated until the day your order is delivered.
-Tracking capabilities on international orders may vary.
-International orders shipped via "Parcel" typically will only track until they leave the United States.
Do I have to pay customs fees?
Shipments outside of the USA may incur customs fees, depending on the country of destination. The fee may vary depending on your order value, country limits, and other factors; this fee is not covered by Wolf Diabetes.
Are there any special instructions for washing or drying?
Yes, as our shirts and products have printed designs, they do require some special care for washing. Please follow these directions below closely, as Wolf Diabetes will not be held responsible for products that may be damaged due to not following care instructions.
- Definitely wash screen-printed garments inside out. This protects the screen print from abrasions from other items sharing the washer.
- Wash screen-printed items with those made of the same (or similar) fabrics to decrease pilling and lint transferring.
- Use a very mild detergent when washing screen-printed clothing.
- Always wash in cool water. All water temperatures below 90° Fahrenheit are safe for screen-printed garments.
- Hand-wash the garment if possible or use the washing machine’s gentle cycle.
- Hang the garment or lay it flat to dry.
- Use a cool iron, if necessary, and iron the screen-printed garment inside out.
- Iron the screen-printed garment between two pieces of cloth to protect the design.
- Don’t dry clean screen-printed items. The chemicals in the dry cleaning process can cause spotting or staining.
- Avoid bleach, especially chlorine bleach; the agents in bleach will discolor fabric threads and the dyes used in screen-printing.
- Do not use fabric softener on screen-printed garments. Fabric softeners degrade the ink used in the screen-printing process and
- causes cracking and/or fading of the screen-printed areas.
- If ironing the screen-printed item, do not use steam.
What is the purpose of life?
To love God and love others ✞